Thursday, June 18, 2009

Twittering

Hello People... Yeap, I'm blogging instead of paying attention in class AGAIN!!! Yup, what is new right? Sign, I'm so bored and stuff and had to keep myself occupied, just in case I doze off in front of the lecturer. Not very nice, isn't it? Sometimes I wonder, why is it that everyone in class are like so attentive to the lecturer except for me who is all fidgety and stuffs? Is it because I am the only one who is clueless about what is happening or they are all "appearing" to be attentive? Hmm... Doesn't matter... Recently I had been so addicted to Twittering... It is so cool... You can even Twitter on the go... Yes, I will definitely update my Twitter status often... Do follow me, alright? The link is at the sidebar, check it out... :)

Bro was super sweet today, he sent me to school... Woot, heart him... No need to wait for the stupid bus under the hot scorching sun, no need to change bus and of course I totally hate to take the bus... Yucks. No choice, unless I have my own car in the future, this is going to be the case unless I am so "rich" to take the taxi EVERYDAY...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*