Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shopping loots

Been super busy recently and not much mood to blog... So I guess let me first update you guys about my recent loots... These are just some of them, the rest were like tops, dresses and lingerie...
First item on the list is my new Coach sling bag. Next is my new bling bling sandals Followed by my Fujifilm instax mini... (Actually, it's not that new BUT it's still considered as recent buy.. :p)

***

Was so bored of the design of my phone and decided to redo the blings. Tadah.... Here is the new design. Not fantastic, I know... But I think its sweet...
Front viewBack view

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*