Friday, July 22, 2011

New Job New Post

It seemed ages since I last updated anything on this blog, but since Laopo mentioned that now that I am so free after a switch in my career, I should update this pathetic blog of mine... Hahaha... So here goes...

A couple of big changes that happened to me recently is that...
First
I had a change of job. Yes, I had left my previous company Activa Media as a Senior Account Manager to join a new company Asian Tiger as a Corporate Marketing Executive. A new environment, a new job scope and also a whole bunch of new colleagues. They are very nice of course. So far everything is going pretty well for me, but I guess still need to adapt to the new culture over here. Of course being the always so positive me, I believe that I am doing pretty well here. Haha...

Second

Bunny and I got our little love nest together but it will only be ready in 2014. A little surprise aren't you? Hahaha... I wasn’t expecting it to be so fast as well, but well I guess things do happen unexpectedly sometimes (No, I’m not pregnant). Our place would be at Blossom Residences. It is pretty nice place to me… Looking forward for my new place to be ready in 2014.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*