Saturday, October 01, 2011

1 October 2011

Took part in the Pink Ribbon Walk by Watsons on Saturday. It was FUN, the whole area was a sea of pink. Although the walk was tiring, I find it inspiring and enjoyable. Really proud of those breast cancer survivors, they are so brave.
After the walk, met up with Bunny and friends for some prawning session. Omg, it's my first time prawning and probably going to be the last time as well. It's so boring and the prawns doesn't even taste nice. Wonder why would people pay so much for tasteless prawns. To think of it logically, it's such an expensive game to prawn. I might as well buy $30 worth of prawns from the market and put them in a pail to prawn at home, bored of prawning then cook them to satisfy the hungry stomach.

See the happy smile on Bunny's face, these are the results of all his hardwork... He kept insisting that I take this picture of his proud moment.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*