Monday, December 05, 2011

5 December 2011

Bro and Sis decided to organize a family dinner at the Dan Ryan Chicago Grill after hearing so many ravings about it.

It was a very cozy English style restaurant. (What can you expect from an American restaurant right?) We ordered the set menu which was quite a big portion and definitely some other sides to share as well
  • Bread (There was some butter cake and muffin in the basket as well)
  • Starter (Salad or soup) - I took the salad for a change
  • Main course - I had the steak
  • Dessert - I had it change to the brownie

My favourite dish for the evening would definitely be the brownie dessert. It was so rich and moist. Yummy...

Overall, the food was great and the portion was quite generous. Everyone was enjoying the food and company which was the whole idea for this dinner.

Dan Ryan Chicago Grill

91 Tanglin Road #B1-01 Tanglin Place

Tel: 67382800

http://www.danryans.com

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*