Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"LONG BLACK" & "ULTRA SHITMAN"

I had a really bad day today.Met 3 inconsiderate people which I associate them with "LONG BLACK".At 3 different time.,3 different "LONG BLACKS" snatched my taxis.Leaving me waiting desperately in the drizzle.Left my house at 8.15am to get a taxi and at 9.10am I'm still in the midst of waiting for a taxi.I had no choice but to book a taxi.I was so reluctant...My god...I was suppose to be at office at 9.00 am SHARP.What a rotten luck...

Poor baby had to listen to all my cursing and swearing from 8.15am all the way till I reached office at 9.40am.By the time I was in the taxi,I was already a nut case.Was talking nonsense all the way...Our conversation was all about auctioning one of his "LONG BLACK" client in becoming a slave to dispose dung-ULTRA SHITMAN....

Ok,I know I'm sounding abit loony...But I was quite amaze by my colleage-Keagan who was entertaining me the whole day....Thanks dude.

Felt so cranky today......Sorry people....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*