Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My 4th July 2007

Finally I've receive my Diploma Certificate....Oh my god...Felt so emotional...Time flies....3 years had pass so quickly without even realising it,IT IS OVER!!!!!

Today its also my baby's birthday....Happy birthday darling...Hope you like the present my brother got for you...

We went to Shangri-la Hotel for dinner...Went to The Line resturant...The spread was superb...YUMMY!!!!I enjoyed it to the maximum...But the bill came up to around $500...Oh My God...Thanks mummy for treating us for such a nice dinner...I LOVE YOU MUMMY...

Will upload the graduation pictures soon......Stay tune...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*