Sunday, February 22, 2009

"coffee" session?

Met up with Laopo on Friday for a yummy dinner at Shin and a nice "coffee" session... We were like so evil... Haha *Our little secret* Finally opened my bottle after such a long time. Will try to finish up soon before it expires... Enough said, it is pictures time...
While Laopo is busying making a phone call...
I camwhore...
The unglam side of us...

Sigh...Don't know what's wrong with my camera, some of the pictures turned out having some portions of it not able to load... But when viewed in the camera or the smaller thumbnails, it seems fine...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*