Monday, February 09, 2009

weekend..




Met up with Laopo on Thursday and she bought me a really pretty lock from Hong Kong... Love her tons... Went for a nice lunch at Takashimaya, followed by shopping.... Didn't buy much that day because we both had our share of shopping during our trip... After that, we went to Balcony for a drink. It was Laopo first time to patronise the place and it was my honor to bring her there. After chilling out for some time, we went over to Harry's for another drink before hitching a ride from Baby. After sending Laopo home, Samuel, Jeffery, Baby and I went to have supper, nasi lemak at Boon Lay market. Yummy...

Well, my weekend was "well" spent doing my assignment... Sigh... At least I managed to catch a movie "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans" with our friends. It was quite a nice movie. Rate it a 3.5/5 stars. It's about vampires and lycans. Not really very scary thou but nice storyline. After that we went Coffee Club for coffee before heading to Dempsey for more drinks before ending the night.

**Warning**
Hey people, I've read an article on Sunday Times yesterday on purchasing of contact lens online. Please be very careful when you consider getting them because they might harm your eyes. I used to purchase contact lens online too because I did not know that contact lens MUST be prescribe by licenced optometrists and opticians(I don't think many people know about this) But now, it is a big NO NO. In recent years, there is a spite of eye problems, such as corneal ulcer and infections which are the results of usage of these contact lens. Although these lens are very cheap but is it worth it for you to risk your eyes like this? Once bitten, twice shy, I will never abuse my eyes ever again after the incident last time... So people, eyes are the windows to the soul, please be very very cautious and protect them.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*