Monday, October 05, 2009

Exercise.

I've been really diligent today... So satisfied with myself... :) Let me share a little of what I did today...
I had a nice lunch with mummy at IMM, after that we went shopping. I love shopping with mummy because I do not need to pay a single cent... :) After that, we headed home and I took a 30min nap before going downstairs for a nice jog. Yes, I went jogging... Unbelievable right? Haha... Was so determined to jog today. Love the feeling of sweating it out after some exercise. After that, I did my whole pampering regime.
  • Hair mask
  • Body scrub
  • Face scrub
  • Face mask
I want to lose some weight and I'm going to work hard towards it...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*