Saturday, October 31, 2009

Granny's Bday and Halloween

Went to Aunt's house at Hougang to celebrate Granny's birthday... It was quite nice seeing all the relatives, cousins etc. after such a long time. I think the last time I saw them was during the Chinese New Year. Gosh, that was a long time... Hmm... Maybe we could organize some partying session or something and hang out together with the cousins someday. Think it would be fun... :D Looking forward to that day...
It was Halloween too, but didn't celebrate at all. :( When I got home after my shopping and dinner, it was already very late. Guessed all the clubs would be packed by then. But that was not the main reason why I stayed home during Halloween. By well, what is past is past. Should not harp on it anymore, right?

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*