Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bling casing for my Iphone baby

Bought a bling-ed casing for my Iphone baby from Sim Lim. A pity that they went out of stock for the pink ones, had to make-do with blue... Would prefer the pink one thou... :( But it is ok, I can always buy another one another time... :) I am so happy that I got my Iphone baby because they sell ready-made bling casing, unlike my old phone, I have to take the hassle to bling it myself. It's so troublesome, tons of hardwork and patience to get it done. Now, I can purchase it for only $29.90 for a pretty bling case. Cheap!!! Time to buy more bling casing... :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*