Monday, August 01, 2011

Catch up

I am having a horrible headache as I am typing this post. It just suck having a headache on a Monday morning…

My week had been really fruitful, haven’t been so efficient for the longest time. What I meant by efficient is of course not related to work because I have always been efficient in regards to work. Haha. I mean efficient in regards to friends. Met up with some friends (more to come) and my new colleagues last week. Really enjoy catching up with friends because I love to reminiscence those time we used to spend together, laugh, bitch and talk about everything under the sun. Previously I was always so busy with my work but now I am going to put in more effort to spend time with my pals…

Love having dinner with my colleagues as well, because this is when we get to know each other better. Although the evening ended pretty early and not everyone in our department attended, I felt that the gathering was really fun. I had a great time, can’t wait for our next gathering. Thanks everyone for being there for me. Big hugs

Saturday was a MRT day…

Bunny left his car at the workshop for spraying and we took a MRT home from town. Thanks to his brother for fetching us there if not I will probably complain even more… Well, once awhile the feeling of taking a MRT is not that bad afterall. At least I have more time to do my shopping… Bunny was extremely sweet as well… (Maybe he felt guilty for making me take the MRT?)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*