Thursday, August 18, 2011

Work

Hi guys,
It has been more then a week since I last blogged about something... Things are starting to pick up and there are more and more things to do which is a good thing. Last week was my orientation and I had fun. My favourite was definitely being attached for the sales survey. It was an eye opener for me. I could still remember, the shipper was a HUGE guy. I think his biceps were probably 3-4 times the size of thigh. I called him the “friendly giant.” Hahaha.

This week I had a feel of going out for my appointments and I think it was okay, not as stressful as I thought it would be.

Side note, I think I have been snacking a tad too much. All thanks to my lovely colleagues…

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*