Friday, April 13, 2007

busy week...

the whole week was pretty busy...seems like working equals to no life...everyday i'm like dragging myself to work and going home straight after that...except that day when eileen and i were working morning shift and we went to catch a movie after that...we watched "23" well...the show was ok...quite in dept so some people might not understand...

been watching alot of movies lately, like the "coyote ugly", "take the lead" and "the reaping"...havent been going for drinks recently...need some drinks to relax myself man...

made up my mind on furthering my studies...going to take up communications in SIM...hope everything goes well for me and i pass my PRCP...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*