Friday, April 27, 2007

cloudburst?only for a short time,i'm sure...

was chatting with my girlfriend today during lunch..havent been catching up with her recently over the 5 weeks although we work together in the same department...everyone are so busy and caught up with their own lives/work...man...so many things to talk about,1 hour of lunch doesnt seem to be enough...
so sick of working...i need to break,need a getaway trip to somewhere;anywhere...cant wait for this PRCP to be over...i've been cursing and swearing at it...maybe i was right about myself : maybe nursing is just not my cup of tea...but jaye thinks otherwise...haha...he thought its in my blood and bla bla bla..well...anyway cant really be bothered anymore just want to get it over and done with...
during this 5 weeks of PRCP, actually 4 weeks to be exact,drastic changes happened;be it to me or my friends...was it because we havent been catching up or was our PRCP jinx...haha...well doesnt really matter...
i hope that this hurricane of troubles would go away soon...so meanwhile please take care my friends and not let the troubles take control over you...recuperate quickly and i sincerely hope to see the optimistic person i knew before soon...

Quote baby: baby you're the love of my life and the only one i want to spend the rest of my life with...
thanks baby for brightening my day with such a sweet sms...
To baby: i love you tons too...without you my life is monotonous. perfect love is rare indeed but i think i found it...and thats you...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*