Sunday, April 22, 2007

weekend that feels like a weekday

need to get up at 5am to go to work on a saturday just suck...remember the usual days which i'm not even home at 5am....(shake my head) do not even have the feeling that its a weekday....
mummy to the rescue
at 6am saw a cockroach in my room...was close to screaming hysterically...goodness i was wide awake...ran to my mum's room and woke my mum up to kill that stupid cockroach...i know i sounded like a bimbo...but let me be one once in awhile... *pout*

went to the only liquer tea room in singapore...tried the rum and rasins cake...i thought it taste special...something that we dont usually get ...well....but baby didnt like it...haha...


went to the phantom of the opera concert after that...it was magnificient...the props were breath-taking, the singing were superb...a pity that the original singer sarah brightman wasnt singing anymore...she was replaced by rebecca pitcher...everyone was saying that sarah's voice is better...but too bad i didnt get to hear her...the props were so great that the audience actually felt the chandelier falling on them...(but of course it didnt happen) i couldnt take my eyes off anything that is happening....
i thought it was a concert worth watching...its worth the money...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*