Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthday celebration

Omg I'm going to throw a fits!!! My portable hard-disk is corrupted, DAMN IT!!! The worst thing is that all my pictures in that damn thing are gone!!!*ROAR* Thank goodness I still have some pictures in my facebook...

Alright, back to my happy moments... Aren't you guys curious on how I celebrated my 24th birthday? Well, here goes...
Part 1
Celebrated my birthday with my mummy, brother and Baby (Daddy went to bed already) when the clock strike 12. Baby bought me a ice-cream cake from Haagen Dazs... It was a freaking $130 for a 1.5kg cake... Gosh, that was an expensive cake... Here are the pictures...
He seemed so much interested in the dry iceI think Junior wants to wish me a Happy Birthday too...They were struggling to cut my frozen birthday cake... When the powers combined...You will get a satisfied Bel...
Part 2
Had lunch with Huizhen at Jurong Point. I love catching up with this sweetie.... Thanks for the present... I love it...
Part 3
Went for a nice dinner at a Japanese Resturant with Baby... It was yummy. After that Baby brought me to k-box. I had a special room, a birthday room... It was so nicely decorated.... Sang my fill before heading back home. Got a little surprise from this annoymous person who sent me flowers and balloon without indicating who is he/she. But whoever he/she is, Thanks anyway.
Alright... Will blog about my birthday celebration part 4 another time... :)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*