Monday, March 02, 2009

Present #3

Mummy and Daddy is going Korea on a holiday WITHOUT ME!!! I'm so jealous... Why isn't my holidays in end March or early April? Sigh... Will have to wait for another opportunity... No Daddy and Mummy for 8 days. Oh my gosh... It is going to be a disaster.... Hope I will not forget to feed Junior... *Junior please remind me...* :p

On a side note, I have got my Birthday present #3... Thanks Daddy and Mummy... It's an electronic dictionary... Love it tons... This dictionary is so cool, it can translate from 7 different languages. I hope it is useful... :) Sigh... Usually people would be counting down for their birthday BUT I'm so not looking forward to it because that means I'm getting OLD... I don't want to be old... How I wish I can be 21 forever... Sob... BUT... I'm looking forward for presents though... Haha... I'm so bad....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*