Monday, March 23, 2009

Michelangelo

Here comes my birthday celebration Part 4. I know I should not be doing this now but I'm afraid that I might forgot some parts of it... Here goes...

Planned to have dinner at Michelangelo to celebrate Samuel and my birthday. Bought us a nice big cake from secret recipe... It was yummy. Everything went well, thanks to the staff at the restaurant. They went an extra mile to actually decorate our table, it was gorgeous... The dinner went well, everything was perfect... Samuel then paid for the dinner... Shit, that was an expensive one... Felt so bad about that... If I had known that he is going to pay, I would definitely choose a cheaper place... So sorry dude, hope we made it up for you... :) And of course, really appreciated those people who came and those presents too... I love them so much....P.s: The rest of the pictures are in my facebook. Check them out if you are interested... :)

Birthday celebration part 5
It was a really belated one but I really thank all my uni-friends for celebrating for me... It was quite a big surprise because I SERIOUSLY didn't expect one. Almost wanted to leave after my mid-term paper but Else came chasing after me without checking her paper... Oh man, felt so bad... Sorry people for making you guys go through all the trouble bringing the cake back and forth school because I didn't turn up for class that day... And also a BIG THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*