Sunday, November 01, 2009

A day at the Science Center

Photobucket
Went to Body Works at Science Center with my family and it was FUN... Although the entrance fee was a little pricey, it was $20 per adult but it was definitely worth it. The exhibits were so cool and amazing. Never underestimate how our body function. It was unbelievable. :D Not allowed to take any pictures of the exhibits thou... What a pity. For those who have not seen it, hurry up before it ends...

Presenting you with me in the Science Center. Retarded, I know but it was FUNNY... Haha...
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*