Tuesday, December 19, 2006

19 December 2006




today had been raining cats and dogs for almost the whole day...got up at 3pm.the actual plan was to go shopping with mum,but the rain changed my mind.feeling abit on the dull side.maybe due to the rain.cant help feeling abit worried for my thailand trip.hope the weather will not be like as it is now...i'll have to keep my fingers crossed for the next couple of days....


this is my 1st time blogging.usually in my friendster blog,i will post some interesting articles that i've seen in magazines,newspapers or anything...this blog is about my feelings and my everyday stuffs...


well....honey will be buying dinner for me on the way to my house.wonder what are we having for dinner...not really hungry but i dont mind some sweets....miss him tremendously.cant wait to hold him in my arms.although we meet almost every alternative days i havent felt him enough...weird kind of feeling...:)but i like it thou.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*