Friday, December 29, 2006

sick




was so sick yesterday....fever up to 39.2degree...i think my brain almost got cooked...the doctor said i had swollen lymph nodes....so i guess no chocolates for me for the next week....hope i get well enough to celebrate new year with baby and friends......
the doctor gave me some cloxacillin-antibiotics for my swollen lymph node,iburprofen for fever,fenfedrin for flu and lozenges for my throat which taste quite nice... ;) blackcurrant flavor...must make sure i eat my medicine on time in order to get well soon....

baby got a pink bowling bag for me....yeah...another gadget for bowling so happy.....its so sweet....love it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope baby get well soon, baby must remember to eat ur medicine ok?

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*