Thursday, December 28, 2006

sick

hell i'm sick.down with a sorethroat and fever 38.4degree...suppose to have dinner with baby's family at raffles town club the japanese resturant but now i guess i cant go anymore.my whole body is aching,my head is pounding.....god.....i feel weak....guess its all because of too much chocolates....
baby say he will come over after dinner and bring me something nice...wanna have century egg porriage for dinner...think i should rest more...cant really concentrate now...

1 comment:

The Missy said...

After your thailand trip then fell sick arh? Must take care ya..Soon we'll back in school agn...

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*