Thursday, December 21, 2006

21 December 2006

today it was so sunny when i get up.so happy dont like rainy weather sometimes,make my mood alittle on the dull side.yesterday went for my bowling trainng...goodness that was tough.i was taught a new step-the 2 step method.and i think i almost died.was so confused.cant coordinate my hands and legs properly.seem like a robot when bowling...was so weird...but anyway i must put in more effort and practice more.once a week lesson is not enough i think.so maybe next time i can try to practice more.my teacher said i can bowl normally maybe in march.lets keep our fingers cross and wish it will come true.i hope to bowl normally with baby,then i can enjoy bowling better...





was packing for my thailand trip tomorrow.mum keep putting in unnessary stuffs into my luggage...got to repack some of it this morning...so irritating...and i found out that i dont have any 'cheap' wallet to put my money.dont want bring any of my designer wallet.what if people pickpocket me...gosh.nevermind will try to figure something out...she changed $300SG for me...and that makes it $7000 thai dollors.goodness never held $7000 in my hand before.so exciting...i cant wait to go to thailand....still wondering anything that i missed out?hope not...will be staying at baby's house tonight because the flight is early in the morning so it would be easier for us to go there from his house.well...looking forward to it...i'm sososo excited...haha...would be staying in 'the holiday inn bangkok' yippie....then i will have lots of time with my baby and have my way with him...baby...i'm going to rape you tonight...hahaha...well wanna have some 'wild' nights with him...haha...baby...you're mine.......










after i come back from thailand,i would go and do something to my hair...wanna have a new look for new year...so for this challenging job,i will hand it to my forever trusting hairstylist cum my best friend-Mr Yeep...wonder what he's going to do to my hair.looking forward to it.











just now was watching some clips on u-tube which baby had send it to me.alittle dumb but interesting....take some time to watch it....maybe you will like it.















No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*