Thursday, May 03, 2007

RANTING....

totally hates it when everybody's off day is different from mine...its been so long since i've last went shopping with my friends;everytime they're off,i'm not and vice versa...today i'm off but none of my friends are free...most of them have to work...its a thursday remind you...oh god...so pissed...but what to do?in nursing you got to sacrifice lots of stuffs and thats life...
so my plan for today is...to go shopping MYSELF...how pathetic...but yes i'm going to do just that...i need to go out and breath some fresh air or else i'm going to die of boredom.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*