Sunday, December 16, 2007



I've been a naughty, naughty girl this weekend. Santa will not like it...Haha...Full of crap. Had been a hardcore clubber this week, that's what I meant...Went to St James on Friday and M.O.S on Saturday. It was madness, really...
Was so pissed with Baby because of the routine issue. Well, let's just say I'm bitchy that night but I seriously don't like to do the same old thing over and over again every weekend, like going for coffee with his friends every weekend to the same old place etc... It's like so boring but anyway its all over now. I still love my Baby tons.
Met up with my darling Eileen and James at St James...Haha sounded alittle weird "James at St James"...It was a crazy night. We partied till 3am...
The next day Baby and his friends suggested going to M.O.S and I was like super exhausted from the night before BUT I still went. Eileen and James came along as well...I was like telling them "OK I'm not going to have any whiskey coke tonight. I had too much yesterday already" But in the end? We ended up with 2 jugs of whiskey coke(and that's not inclusive of my 2 housepour) My plan was to have an early night BUT in the end I went back at 4am...Oh my god, unbelievable where did all my energy came from? Was another crazy night, we had so many drinks.
Ok...I should really rest my liver for sometime before I club again... :)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*