Saturday, December 29, 2007

The story of Adrian and Bel

Jay Chou's 2004 concert was the very first time our hearts connected. You were attracted by my outgoing character while I was attached to your jovial attitude. Remembered that time I was totally crazy about Jay Chou. I even bought myself the BIGGEST luminous stick and I was screaming my lungs out. You might think that I was out of my mind but I truly enjoyed myself. That evening was unforgettable.
On 25 December 2004, witnessed by all the Christmas lightings, you asked me if I could be your girl, I nodded. You used to tell me that it was the happiest moment of your life. Let me tell you now that it was the happiest moment of mine too. It was a magical moment, accompanied by all the beautiful lightings along Orchard Road.
Today is the 29 December 2007, we had been together for 3 years and 4 days. Thanks for making me the happiest woman on Earth. (at least this is what I feel) Although this 3 years there were smiles and tears and of course anger(due to your insensitivity) I just want to tell you that I never regret my choice 3 years ago. If you would turn back time and asked me to choose once again, I would still choose YOU.
You try to satisfy all my needs, give me all the things that I wanted and shower me with all the love that you have. I'm contented. You mean everything to me. I love you Baby

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*