Thursday, December 13, 2007

Shopping is my forte

Went shopping alone yesterday at Far East Plaza and bought many presents for my dearest friends. Can't wait for the gift exchange, I'm so excited... Spend 2 hours plus of hardcore shopping. Can you imagine? Now I'm left with a couple more presents to go... I couldn't resist myself, I had to buy something nice for myself too. I got myself a silver color, bareback blouse from Far East. Oh so beautiful....
After shopping, Baby came and picked my up and we went to Great World City for dinner. We ate at the Country Spoon. Country Spoon is exactly the same as Country Mana but I wonder why they have different names... The food was great and cheap, the bill came up to be around $30 and we were totally stuffed. So happy...
I love pampering myself once in awhile. Spending a day or even a couple of hours is good enough. This is what I did today
  • facial scrub
  • pore pack
  • hydrating mask
  • hair mask
  • body scrub
  • packing my stuffs
  • etc...

It's really nice. Now my face feel so supple and moisturized, my body feel so fresh and smooth and my hair feel so shiny and soft. I feel like as if I'm living in heaven.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*