Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wasting time

Darn...I had been wasting my time ever since the start of my holiday.Been sleeping in late and lying in bed watching DVDs...I should start doing something....Fine..I've made up my mind.I'm going shopping ALONE tomorrow!!!Shopping is my forte BUT shopping alone is something I really dislike but I've no choice. My dearest friends have their own plans and no time for me...Sob sob...But its ok I still have my Ipod with me to keep me company when I shop for presents. Anyone want to join me?

Hmm...What should I buy for my friends...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*