Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another long long post

Sorry for the lack of updates.... Was so caught up with chasing soap opera... For those who know me, they should know that I've a thing for soap opera. As a pisces, I'm said to be a dreamy person and I thought it's rather true. I love watching soap opera, fantasizing about the characters, wishing that my love-life would be as dramatic, hoping that I'm the main character so on and so forth. Oh well... Maybe you guys might think that it's very childish of me, but doesn't really matter... Completed "They Love Again" and almost done with "Fated To Love You". Baby and I were addicted to "Fated To Love You", can you believe it? Thanks Baby for chasing soap opera with me... I LOVE YOU...
Baby had started classes in NUS last week already... Seems like alot of readings to be done. Poor baby, I can't believe that he is actually so hardworking. When was the last time I actually read up before class? Jia You Baby, Let us strive towards our goals...

Went to catch a movie last Saturday, Meet Dave. It's quite lame but funny... It's more of a movie to kill boredom...


And I went shopping too... Wanted to reward myself for clearing this semester modules. Initially, wanted to get the pair of coach shoes that I've been eyeing on but to my dismay, they didn't have my size(my feets are exceptionally small, size 3, for you information), wanted to get a coach wristlet but they didn't have anything nice this season, so I ended up getting an Agnes b bag for school...

Was eyeing on another design initially but they didn't have the color that I wanted, so I got this instead. Nevermind, perhaps next month or so when the stock arrive I will go and get it. Doesn't my new bag look like my bowling bag? Hmmm...
Alright, moving on... I want to announce that I've finally change my hair style... I've cut and rebonded my hair.... Although many people had commented that I look better in curled hair BUT because I've cut it alittle too short the other time so it would look weird if I permed it. No worries, perhaps give it a 3-4 months I'll perm it again. Let my mane grow a little longer first...No pictures of me with my rebonded hair yet BUT don't worry, I'll post them up soon.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*