Monday, August 11, 2008

Crazy week...

I apologised for the lack of updates people... Been a hectic week... First are the sucky exams, followed by my Brother's big day... Finally everything had came to an end and it's Holiday time... I'm so glad... Alright enough of crap, let me now update you guys on my week (skipping the exam part...)
Wednesday 06 August 08
Cam-whoring in the toilet...

Met up with my darling Val and Laopo Eileen in town after my paper... It's been ages since the last time all 3 of us met up... Had dinner at Pasta Cafe, the food was alright... We were all busy talking that we didn't finish even half of the serving... What a waste of food... Oh well... After that, Laopo Eileen and I went to Alley Bar to have a drink before heading down to Dbl O for more drinks. It's Ladies Night... After we've got our fair share of drinks, we carried on to M.O.S. and we saw Shermeen and her friends... So nice seeing her...
Friday 08 August 08

My brother's big day... Woke up at about 6 a.m. to get ready for EVERYTHING... Going to church and stuffs followed by the wedding dinner itself. It was a crazy day... Let the pictures do the talking... I had fun and I'm actually SUPER happy that my beloved brother and my sister-in -law found each other... By the way, the wedding cake is actually a real cake... The sweetest thing was that my Brother actually asked the 3 piece band to sing our song(my Baby and I)... I love you so much Brother...
At the Church

The tea ceremony

The Dinner

The 2 red ladies and the Bride

With the cousins...

With my God-parents and family

With my Aunt and Granny

With Aunty Judy and Uncle Ben's family

With the Bride's family

My sister-in-law and Me

Let's end the evening with a Big laugh... :)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*