Sunday, August 03, 2008

busy busy week...

It had been a busy week and another busy week to come... Baby decided to pamper me a little by taking me for a nice dinner at Sun & Moon on Friday. Thanks Baby...
Also went over to pick up my Return to Tiffany Heart tag bracelet from Tiffany & Co. which I sent for polishing last week. Now it's so pretty. That's why I don't really mind to spend $20 to polish it. Love the result...Bought another bracelet too. Credits to Brother... :) It's the Tiffany Notes Tag bracelet. Aiming to get another charm to add on to my bracelet next month. The stupid charm cost $245 ok... So expensive... Sigh... Something to rant about... The service at Tiffany & Co. is getting bad to worse... My god... * Shake head*
Cross at the frontNormal halter neckBack view
Collected my gown already... Wonder how I should tie to make it look better? Any suggestions?
P/S Sorry people, didn't take pictures of the real bracelets itself because the picture on the website looks nicer...
Tuesday: Com 232 Exam
Wednesday: Com 240 Exam
Friday: BROTHER'S WEDDING

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*