Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lalala...

Finally gave my mane a nice cut on Monday, now it's all straight. So sad, I miss my curls... Guess I'm going to perm it soon... Let's give it sometime to recuperate after so many chemical treatments. So people, please don't get a shock when you guys see me ok. :)
Got my results on Tuesday, quite happy with it, did better than I thought. Time to reward myself... Was thinking of either getting myself a pair of Coach shoes or the agnes b bag. Oh well... Let's see how it goes...
Alright, time to continue watching They Kiss Again... It's such a sweet soap opera. I'm going to catch up with all the soap opera that I have missed. Coming up next would be You're My Destiny.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*