Saturday, September 27, 2008

Malacca trip

Hey people, I'm back from my short Malacca getaway trip with Baby, Brother, Sister-in-law, Pearson and Joseph. It's FUN!!! The theme of this trip is MAKAN... Haha... Yes, I think I've put on some weight during this trip. The whole trip we were eating all the time, you might say I'm exaggerating but seriously I'M NOT... Let me brief you guys through what we ate for the trip...

First day:

  • MacDonald for breakfast
  • Braise duck noodles - Pearson's favourite
  • Baskin Robbins Ice-cream - OUR FAVOURITE!!!

He's totally engross with his ice-cream that he partically just ignored me... Sob...

    Big Vs Small...

    • Dragon Boat restaurant for yummy toufu, sea cucumber with mushrooms and brocolli, egg fuyong, kailan, cod fish and coconut pudding. All these cost Brother a hefty RM200. You might think that RM200 if convert to Singapore dollars is only $100 which is cheap BUT overall the things in Malacca is dirt cheap. SO THAT IS EXPENSIVE!!!
    • Sweet sauce Char Kway Teow

    2nd Day:

    • Dim Sum
    • Old Town Cafe for kaya toast and coffee
    • Mee Rojak
    • Some coffeeshop - Salted egg chicken, marmite pork rib, kailan, oyster egg and salted veg tofu soup. All these cost only RM46. DIRT CHEAP....
    • Satay Celup (Personal Favourite)

    Pearson is so shy...

    End product...


    • Wanton Noodles
    • Malaysian Style Hokkien Mee

    Sis was saying we eat like there is no tomorrow... Haha... Which seems quite true... Overall I enjoyed this trip but I know Baby enjoyed it the most. Because he LOVES to eat... A pity that we didn't get to eat Nando's, the next time maybe...

    Other than eating, we also went in search for Brother's fishing equipments, foot reflexology, pay a visit to Sis's relatives and SHOPPING... Didn't really take alot of pictures this time round because I was too busy, busy eating... This trip is a very new experience for me, tried many stuffs that I would NEVER try, for example eating in street stalls...

    Sis uncle's doggy, Lucky.

    See, Malaysia parking coupon is so cute... It's like scratch-and-win...
    Make a guess what is this? It's bird's nest. Bro commented that it looked like SHIT... Haha..
    My shopping loot

    No comments:

    Welcome

    Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*