Friday, September 19, 2008

My Friday...

Went to the library at Woodlands to do project with Steffi and I wasn't late. Yippy!!! We're so hardworking can, fancy meeting on days where we don't even need to go for class. Good job girls. Jiayou...So, in order to reward myself for being so hardworking, I bought a Hello Kitty brolly.I've been eyeing on it for some time already, it's so pretty....
Been training with my Wii almost everyday, guess by the end of the month my arms will be VERY strong... :) It's so FUN... I think Baby and I are both addicted to it... Oh gosh... I love the boxing game... So beware people, don't bully me if not I might punch you like how I did to the guy in the game... Haha...

Oh and I did manicure for my cousin's wedding on Sunday. Oh man, everyone is getting married, does it mean that I'm getting old? Sigh... Sometimes I wonder to myself, when will it be my turn? How will my wedding be like? Oh well, to be more realistic, wait till I get a stable career, stable income (Fat income, I mean) and I will definately want my wedding GRAND!!! Jiayou Jiayou! Let me strive to my bright future.... :)

P.S. Laopo please do take care... Miss you tons...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*