Friday, September 12, 2008

What an eventful day...

Was the most eventful day on Wednesday.... Too many events happen in a day itself.



First event... Took the most expensive cab to school and was still late for class... Sigh... It was $12 ok... Usually it's only $7-$8...



Second event... Fell down while walking in the lecture theatre, right smack in front of the whole class. Freak, it was embarressing... How can I even fall when I'm wearing flats...


Third event... Baby rear bumper was scratched by this inconsiderate driver in school... After that stupid driver realised that he/she had scratched Baby's car, he ran off... Poor Baby was hopping mad....




Fourth event... I bought a little gadget for my little nose, it was supposed to sharpen my nose or something... Wonder if it even works...



Fifth event... Went partying with Laopo in my shorts, basic and flats... It was my first time actually, in my casual I mean... Initally wanted to go to Dbl O but the door bitch reject us cause Laopo was wearing slippers. After that we walked back to the Clark Quay and went to Lunar instead. Although Lunar was kind of like a Cheena place but it was a far cry from Dragonfly... They have live band and they play R & B too... Not forgetting they have many dancers which include some who can do pole dancing stunts... Interesting... After Lunar, we proceeded to M.O.S...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*