Monday, September 01, 2008

silly little Bel

Tadah~ It's been ages since I have post any pictures of myself.
Here it goes... My new hairstyle..

Was chatting with Baby when he was driving yesterday, talked about how we first met, how he thought I was aloof, etc etc... He almost got into an accident, he almost hit a motorcyclist. Oh my god, I totally freaked out. It was so sudden, like in a spilt second he was moving closer and closer to the motorcyclist. I was so close to screaming... Thank God, his reaction was fast enough to swerve away.

Moral of the story: Never try asking him to recall things especially when he is driving...

Went shopping after class with mummy, I know, I know if you guys read my post, you would be thinking how silly I was. Mummy brought me to Lee Hwa today, she wanted to get me something nice but I stupidly turned down her offer. How dumb could I be, totally regretted it now. Nevermind, perhaps next week I will ask her out for another shopping trip again... Haha...(Evil grin) Stocked up with contact lens supplies and realise that things are getting more and more expensive but people's salary is not increasing.... SO IRRITATING!!! Wanted to make another pair of spectacles, saw a pair which I thought was quite pretty, it has bling bling at the side, OH~ it's so ME... :) Will bring Baby there to see first before deciding, exciting...

What other movies are worth watching recently? Caught WALL.E last weekend... It's so sweet, never knew that even robots can be so romantic.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*