Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Don't make yourself sound so pitiful because that really turns ME off, like totally... All these entries are not trying to shoot you down. If you people still thinks that I'm that kind of small small, sweet sweet, cute cute, demure demure type of person, I'm telling you I'm NOT... I'm not that kind of Miss NICE that even if I'm unhappy about something, I will keep it to myself that kind of person. If you guys still do not know what kind of person I am, let me tell you beforehand (if you guys still want to hang around with me) that I can turn super nasty if you just irritates the hell out of me or if I am unhappy about a matter ,I'll just say it out, I will not go round and round the topic, hoping that you will understand what I'm trying to say.
In short, I'm a direct and a "chili padi" kind of person, as what Lynette describes me. If you can't take it, then shoo...
I personally feel, since now that you know that there is something wrong with your attitude or whatever, do something about it rather than crying over spill milk and complaining to people around you like nobody like you, bla bla bla. I mean, if there is something not right, FIX IT!!! That is like commonsense. Make people feel that, at least she changed for the better. Unless you want to be DISLIKE by people, still...
Reason why I post my first entry was obviously to let you know that, hey there is something wrong with your actions or whatever so do something about it. Do you think I'm that stupid to think that you might not even chance upon my blog? We are link to almost everyone in my clique so it is high chance that you frequently browse my blog too...
So, after this I hope you seriously consider reflecting upon yourself and FIX those issues UNLESS you think that you are damn perfect and nothing is wrong with you.

Shit man, this stupid dispute crap is making me look like as if I'm bullying a little kid. *Roll eyes*
I'm also a victim ok... Haha...
Anyway... I'm down with another project. YIPPY!!! Except for the little technical errors, I think we did fine. Nope, I think we did GREAT!!! Haha... I'm so glad that it is all OVER... Credits to S.K, Clarisa and Steffi for all their hardwork. Damn, I feel like I haven't really contribute anything much for the project, feel so bad. Love you guys, you guys were great out there... Was so unglam just now, took off my heels to climb up the stairs faster, in order to rush to class. I hope no cute guys actually saw the unglamourous side of me... Haha.. Wearing heels can be so inconvenient at times... Sigh... But I still love them...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*