Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Is somebody dumb or what? How come she doesn't get it? Or perhaps I didn't make myself clear.
The flirting issue is not the only thing that people is irritated with you. That is only one of the issues. Get it? Obviously there are more issues than that... Who would get irritated just because of 1 problem... Flirting is only one of them. Understand? *Roll eyes*

On a lighter note, just came back from lunch with my parents. Yeah... Had some noodle thingy at Crystal Jade, a little disappointed because they didn't have the cod fish there. But at least I had my yummy noodles and daddy paid for my shopping. Yippy... Love Daddy tons and tons... Shopping makes me a happy girl... Sometimes I wonder if I'm spoilt or what BUT seriously I don't freaking care because I enjoy being spoilt... Haha... Love shopping with my parents...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*