Monday, November 03, 2008

It had been an eventful weekend for me...
Watched High School Musical 3 and Tropic Thunder. Was quite disappointed by both of the movie... :( Give it a 5/10 stars.
Had dinner at Waraku at East Coast on Friday with Baby, Sze, Samuel and Harn. It was yummy... I want to have Japanese food soon because it is HEALTHY..

After that I went to ButterFactory for Halloween Party with Baby and Harn. It was so fun... Heaps of people dressed up in the weirdest costume. Thank god, Baby got the membership for ButterFactory, if not we will never be able to step into the club. ButterFactory even have costume for sale and professional makeup artist to assist you with all the makeup and stuffs. It's all so cool...

After that Laopo came down with Von to meet me. Forgot to introduce, Von aka "Ah Lian", my new friend. She is Laopo's primary school friend. Although we only met that day, we totally click, same frequency... Haha... Initially, we wanted to go to Dbl O, queued for about an hour but the stupid queue wasn't moving at all... The queue only moved when people gave up queueing. So we ended up going to St James instead. It was a blast. We should have gone there earlier...

Best of luck to Laopo for her exams.

I've a new interest. It's rollerblading... :) Bought all the gadgets on Sunday and went for about an hour plus of blading at East Coast Park. Alright, I think I look really weird with all the guards on me. But it was so fun... Was screaming my brains off... Haha... And Baby FELL!!!! Haha... So funny... Although I'm a road hazard, I LOVE BLADING...


No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*