Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Irritated...
Yes, by the same disgusting and irritating person. You can say I'm nasty, I'm bitchy bla bla bla but seriously I don't FUCKING CARE because I know that what I'm saying is a FACT. Sometimes things doesn't need to be said, haven't you heard ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS? Anyway, it's not the way you talk, alright... Being a flirt doesn't even need you to realise, taking a guy's shirt off? Omg, if it's not flirting I don't know what it is called? Trying to be intimate? Haha... Anyway, don't make yourself sound so pitiful because it's so DISGUSTING and I so feel like puking.... People, have you encountered someone who after reading other people's blog would go around telling or asking people if they doesn't like her or xxx (BELINDA) doesn't like her bla bla bla... Seriously, I mean use your brain to think, even if they don't like you, would you think they will even tell you that "Hey, I do not like you?" They would most likely smile or say they are not sure or they might say "No comments." BUT the truth is they totally dislike you. *Roll eyes* That's reality, face it.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*