Sunday, January 04, 2009

2009 New Year Countdown


New Year Eve Countdown Party

Only 1 word to describe this year's New Year Eve Countdown Party, it was FUN!!! We held it in St James Powerhouse. All thanks to those who came, you guys made it a special one for me. :)
We drank 4 bottles of Martel that night. It was madness, and guess what? Bel didn't get drunk. Yes, you guys did not hear wrongly, I wasn't drunk. Haha. Recalling back,
2006-Drunk
2007-Drunk
2008-Drunk
2009-SOBER!!!!
It's not that it wasn't fun but instead it was too happening that I do not want to miss anything out. So this time round, it is my turn to get people drunk.
Victim 1 (Actually this wasn't really my fault...)Victim 2 (OK this is partially my fault) Sorry Samuel, but I'm sure you enjoyed yourself... :) You are such a great sport. Haha... Will not upload all the pictures because there are just too many of them. Head down to my facebook to view all the pictures.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=68061&id=533076414
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=68062&id=533076414

That is only a a third of the group...
Look at the crowd.. It was crazy...Well, although it was fun and everything BUT I had to pay a hefty price for it. I invited New Year with a 7cm cut and a whole round of abrasions. It was damn painful. Such a spoiler.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*