Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY

Hey everyone, Happy Lunar New Year!!!
I really enjoyed my 1 week of New Year break... Went to granny's house for a feast on New Year's Eve. I really missed her cooking, nothing can compare to her authentic Cantonese soup. Yummy...

Day 1
After our usual visiting, we had our family dinner at Seafood Paradise. Finally brought bro and sis-in-law to try their famous cream crab. It was yummy... It was ages since the last time our whole family had a nice dinner together. The next time I will definitely want to bring them to Fortune Seafood to try their salted egg crab...
After the nice dinner, we went to Mono... Credits to Samuel who booked the room... The place was not bad...Just that the price was a little too steep. Minimum spending of $300 to open the room. But we had a great time... And all thanks to Baby, I finally got the St James membership card. Love you Baby.
BrotherhoodLook at how much heart and soul Baby puts in when he sings...The slackers
Day 2
Went to Granny's house again for steamboat lunch and Aunty Tina aka Richie Rich's place after that. It was so BORING!!! They forced us to watch this really boring Hong Kong concert held by Zhu Mi Mi. While watching it, I almost fell asleep. Thank goodness I had my phone with me so I could play solitaire and keep myself entertained. Seriously, why must we "learn" to enjoy this boring nonsense? I don't want to and I don't need to either. After waiting for Baby to come and pick me up, Bro and I came out with all sorts of different excuses so that we could escape from their house. After escaping, all of us went to have MacDonald. We were supposed to have dinner at their place but seriously, I think I will probably suffer from indigestion if I continued to stay on. Trust me, they suck. If it is not because of my parents I would probably not want to see them at all.
Oh well, after that we went to catch Love Matters with Samuel and Harn. Would give it a 3.5/5 stars. It's quite a funny movie...
Day 3

Met up with Laopo at Vivo City. It has been such a long time... Went to grab a bite at Marche before shopping around. Initially, we wanted to head to Cafe del Mar BUT it was raining... Such a disappointment. So we went to Powerhouse instead to chill a little while as well as to collect my membership card.
Was quite disappointed with the design of the card because I thought it would be the Mono one instead... Sigh...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*