Thursday, January 22, 2009

School schedule revived...

Sorry peeps for not updating for 2 weeks. I was SUPER busy with school stuffs. Oh well, school has already started for 2 weeks and all I can say is that it sucked. Thank goodness, the days for my long hours of breaks on Monday and Wednesday are finally over. Trust me, 5 hours break in between classes is no joke. It's too short to go back home because it takes 2 hours of transportation time to and fro school and I can't possibly go shopping on every Monday and Wednesday. All in all, it is a big waste of time and money. Thank god, somebody dropped the earlier class and I am able to squeeze into that class. Now, my classes are 9am-1.15pm EVERYDAY!!! No more until 4.30pm... YES!!!

Now now, let me update you guys of what I did for the last 2 weeks... Let's see, I went shopping with Baby although I kept telling myself not to buy anything because of the shopping spree from the last trip to Shenzhen BUT I can't control myself... Bought a pair of jeans from River Island and 2 dresses. Had to bring them for alteration because I am too short and stuffs and guess how much the alteration cost me? A hefty $58... Gosh... That was EXPENSIVE!!! Realized that Levis jeans are getting BORING... The designs doesn't catch my attention anymore. Need to search for much nicer ones

Met up with Laopo Eileen on Monday too, wanted to pass her the gifts I bought for her from Shenzhen. Hope she likes them... Got my long delayed Christmas present too. Love it. Thanks Laopo. Went shopping with her and bought a pretty bling bling belt and a dress. It was a steal... :)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*