Sunday, January 11, 2009


Hey Bel is back for more updates as promised.
Let me start off by Kenneth and Adelyn's wedding on 3 January. Thought it would be quite a disaster but thank god it went off quite smoothly. I was in-charge of the reception area.
The church ceremony was held in St Francis Xavier Church.
That's me, with the pathetic "ang pow box". I swear it was not prepared by me. It was bought by the groom. The box was from Diaso by the way. *Roll eyes*

Not forgetting accompanying me was Li Ning. She was super nice to assist me throughout the whole time and keeping me company.
That is Sze, the best man with Nibbles. Nibbles is the name of the stuff rabbit. Kenneth propose to Adelyn with it. They actually tied their wedding rings onto the neck of the rabbit. So cute. Look at how Sze is protecting it with his life... Haha
Finally, here comes the beautiful bride. Sorry for the pathetic number of pictures. I forgotten to charge my camera after the new year's party.
After the church ceremony, we went back to rest before preparing for the dinner at Regent Hotel. When I touched the bed, I zonked out almost immediately, was so tired. After resting for an hour or two, we got ourselves ready to head over to the hotel to get prepared for the setting up of the dinner.
Personally, I did not like the service of Regent Hotel. Initially our reception table is facing the fountain. Ridiculous! How are we suppose to acknowledge the guests with our back facing them? After some shifting, we managed to get the table at a acceptable position.
We are in-charge of the groom's sideThey are in-charge of the bride's side
That's Sze the best man for the day
Well, we encountered some really difficult guests but seriously what can we do. We are not the hosts, we are only here to help.
After the dinner, Baby, Chionn and I head down to The White Rabbit for a drink. Apparently, Chionn knows Baby's primary school friend too. What a coincidence. After chilling for awhile we proceeded to Butterfactory's goodbye party. It was supposed to be a last party before they closed but apparently, they were able to extend it for another month. The queue was horrendous and the worse part, it was not even moving. Thank goodness we know the boss of Butterfactory, we got in without queuing. Haha... Saw Ellyas and his girlfriend there too, what a small world.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*