Monday, April 06, 2009

Ba Xian

OMG, I'm finally done with all the research papers. I cannot believe I'm still alive *Gasp* Been rushing my papers and not sleeping well these couple of days... On Saturday, I even made Baby stay up with me till 6a.m. for rushing my papers and we had McDonald Hotcake for breakfast... Yummy...

Well... Since I have some time before I head for my bed, let me update you guys...

20 March 2009
Met Laopo at Vivo for dinner and drinks... Oh god... That woman made me wait for 2 freaking hours... She overslept... Such a sleepy head. But anyway, she was forgiven... :) Went over to St James after that... Woot... We definitely had FUN!!! We finished up the rest of my bottle that night. Woot...
Love her loads...
21 March 2009
Dinner at Tower Club, Ba Xian with Baby, Suann and Sze, Adelyn and Kenneth. It was some "high society" Chinese restaurant that ONLY members are entitled to dine there. The membership is so exclusive that only invited people can join... What an eye-opener...

See the difference between the normal lift and the lift to the restaurant...
Even the cutleries are Versace... Goodness... What if we break them?Suann and SzeAdelyn and KennethMe and Suann in washroomUs...
Really enjoyed the dinner that evening, even though it cost a bomb. (U.P.) $600 over bucks... It was worth it... :)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*