Sunday, May 03, 2009

Checked out the Thai Disco, Sabai Sabai yesterday. It was FUN!!! Hot chicks and hunks left me drooling the whole night long (kidding)... Haha... It was an eye-opener for me, so interesting... :) Would love to go there again... Woot... :) I was mistaken as a Thai yesterday too, so funny... Seriously, which part of me look like one?

Sigh... Been really guilty these days. Was partying so much this week, my body is feeling all drained out and stuffs. Furthermore, those alcohol are really toxic, I think I should seriously consider stopping partying for awhile... But a couple of drinks here and there should be fine, isn't it... :)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*