Saturday, May 16, 2009


Clubbing with Laopo is always FUN!!!! Went to Dbl O yesterday... Everything went well except for some weird girl trying to "strip" us. Yes, she was trying to untie our blouse and even plied open my top (Was wearing some chained top). Thank goodness I was sober and fast enough to grab it before it became a disaster... Rushed to the ladies to fix it. Fortunately, I have Laopo with me, if not I would have freaked out and do not know what to do... Laopo is great at fixing stuffs... Really!!! She fixed my wristlet when the catch broke and now she fixed my top... Laopo is a super woman... Woot...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*