Wednesday, May 27, 2009

JB trip

Went to JB last weekend. It was FUN!!! Stuffed ourselves silly with all the snacks and of course not forgetting shopping... I didn't buy anything thou, not even a single pair of heels. (Aren't you guys surprise?) It's just that I don't see anything nice.... But I didn't come back empty handed... I did my nails....
Aren't they pretty? I have a love-hate relationship with them now...
Love
They are so pretty (obviously)
Hate
I've difficulties typing, writing, removing my contact lens, washing my hair etc...

But I still love them anyway!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a sidenote, I just bought another pair of heels recently... It is a crazy 5 inch heels. Pretty...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*